Amla powder is dried and powdered Indian gooseberry. Revered in Ayurvedic medicine, it’s being used since ages as the most potent and nourishing herbs in India. While there are numerous benefits of consuming this herb, it is mostly known to promote healthy & shiny hair and also helps make your skin glow.
1. Hair growth
In this video you will see how can you use just two ingredients to promote hair growth in no time.
2. Amla powder boost your natural curls and waves
3. Amla powder enhances hair volume
How to use Amla powder to enhance hair volume and your natural curly/wavy tresses?
- Take the required quantity of Amla powder and add a little bit of warm water in it to create a lotion consistency.
- Apply it on your entire head, starting right from the roots and working it out till the tip of your locks.
- let it set in for 30 minutes before thoroughly rinsing it. Gently massage your scalp and rinse the mixture off your head and make sure your hair is completely clean of the mixture. (Shampooing and conditioning option is left for you to decide. It is absolutely all right if you do not wish to shampoo and condition after the Amla hair treatment.)
4. Glowing skin
Amla powder is a traditional facial treatment in India, due to its exfoliating and antioxidant properties. Simply mix amla powder with your choice of liquid to create a facial mask. Try mixing it with:
- Raw honey, which moisturises and treats breakouts
- Yogurt, rich in lactic acid and probiotics
- Facial toner, such as rose water
Simply mix the Amla powder with the base to create a spreadable consistency. Apply to your skin, let sit for 10-30 minutes, the gently rinse.