‘Home’ a word for which everyone has a different meaning to offer the world.
So do I… For me, it means much more that just bricks, cement, paint and interiors.
Home is where…
- My story begins
- The dogs rule the sofa
- Tea and coffee is
- All my books are
- The Wi-Fi connects automatically
- I can look & feel ugly also also enjoy it
- Where I can be myself and be loved for the same
- I can poop most comfortably
- My bra comes off… that such a relief I tell you!
- I can experiment with chocolate making without fear of going wrong
- Where my mother still treats me like a kid
- Where I get home cooked food
- I hide most of the time to run away from the greedy world
- I can sing out loud without being judged
- Where my family is
…And I shall sign off for the day leaving you all with a Quote on the same. 🙂